The 925 Conference was the grand opening event of the 925 Event Series. The aim of the conference was to bring together experts on the topic of sustainable employee engagement and to make this conversation accessible to a curated audience of thought leaders, business executives, innovators, entrepreneurs, academics and HR Professionals.
The “925 Conference: Inspired at Work” took place on September 20th and 21st, 2013 at the Impact Hub Zurich and encompassed multiple talks and workshops, exploring how to develop and maintain an environment of inspiration, happiness and innovation at work.
During the evening of September 20, 2013 participants had the exclusive opportunity to meet Eiji Han Shimizu, producer of the award-winning documentary HAPPY. He introduced his latest cinematic masterpiece and subsequently engaged in a Q&A session during which he answered questions from the audience and shared his insights from interviewing the brightest minds in psychology, neuroscience, philosophy and spirituality.¨
On September 21, audience members were treated to six talks and two workshops by leading thinkers and doers in the field of employee engagement. The overarching theme revolved around how to maintain an environment of inspiration, happiness and innovation at work.
Visual impressions of the conference can be found in this photo album. If you’d like to vicariously experience the event through attendee Christian Langenegger’s eyes, he wrote agreat blog post about his experience at our inaugural conference.
- Carsten Sudhoff: Founder and CEO of Circular Society, Former Senior Director, Chief Human Resources Officer, World Economic Forum
- Daniela Landherr: Program Manager EMEA, Google
- Willibald Ruch: Professor at the Department of Psychology at the University of Zurich
- Eiji Han Shimizu: Producer of the Documentary “Happy”
- Sunnie J. Groeneveld: Founder and CEO of Inspire 925
- Steve Garguilo: Director of Creative Employee Engagement at Johnson & Johnson